Wednesday, August 13, 2008

52 Days and Counting...

Well, the invitations have been ordered...awaiting for the email saying they have been shipped. I have been working on labels a little too much today. I am perfectionist! Ryan is finishing his list this week. Hopefully, we'll have the invitations by early next week so they can be out by the end of next week.

2 of the 3 bridesmaids have their dresses. The jr bridesmaid has been on vacation. I found one for Ryanna, which, of course, was on clearance and the David's Bridal here didn't have it. Once again, God provided it and less than I expected it, even with shipping. I ordered it and it now waits at my parent's house.

Flowers are ordered. Gerbera daisies in bright red, bright yellow, and bright orange. Amy Watson & I are thinking about how to decorate Leonard Hall...

The cake, well, is still in the wait-and-see category. Trying some more samples next week. Icing is the deal maker or breaker.

We are meeting with Rich on Friday to discuss the ceremony. We meet with Mark & Tricia for pre-marital counseling on Saturday.

Looking for tie/vest options too this weekend.

We are registered at Bed, Bath, and Beyond & Walmart.

I am not sure when I am moving. I have applied for 2 different teaching positions in Trinidad. Haven't heard anything yet. We looked at houses down there last weekend. Still looking though. We are waiting for some other things to fall into place...

1 comment:

The Blakelys said...

Hey Amy! Well it sounds like you have all things in order. We are so happy for you. Tricia