Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Amy takes Ryan to see Tim McGraw


The weekend was a good one. Ryan was able to come up on Friday night. He had never been inside the Broadmoor so we went there and walked around the lake. Then on Saturday, Ryan and my dad went golfing while my mom (MOB), Amy Watson (MOH), and I went wedding dress shopping. We did find one, but decided to sleep on it....then when we went Monday, it was gone. But don't worry, David's Bridal had it in Aurora so my dad and I picked it up on Tuesday. My size was discontinued so I couldn't order it online. God provided it in Aurora and at a big discount!!!

We had dinner with the Emarys and Casey/Dylan and Amy. Dad and Ryan went to get Bird Dog BBQ to make it easier. It was a wonderful evening. Ryan and Brooke became buddies while Dylan and I made up for lost time. (Dylan, I have a bruise on my arm, thank you very much!)

On Sunday, Ryan and I met with Bryan and Erika Counts. We enjoyed telling them our story. We then ventured up to Greeley to see Tim McGraw. If you don't know, I have seen Tim almost every year since 1995 (ok, if you're doing the math, it adds up to about 13 times). We had first row behind the standing area so we had good seats. He did a couple of new songs from his new album coming out later this summer/fall. Tim puts on a great show every time! It was very late by the time we got back to the Springs. But we talked the entire ride home so we were both pretty wide awake.

Tomorrow, we leave for Columbus, Ohio, to see my siblings and the other 1/2 sister. He's ready to be grilled again. ;)

2 comments:

McClureFamily said...

Oh I want to see your dress! Praise God for his provision and praise God for wonderful dads who will do whatever they can to bring joy to their daughters. :)Is there a picture of it online?
Yes, you can put my blog on yours. Have a great tript Ohio. I would love to get together when we are both back in the Sprigs.
Corrie
PS Sorry about calling Ryan Erin on the phone. What in the world? Oh the joys of being a mommy of two toddlers.

Half A Dozen 4 Me said...

Wow, congratulations Amy, I am happy for you. Now, do Bryan and Erika approve? LOL, just kidding.